Congratulations! It is very beautiful to have a long-term relationship with your HIV partner. When you are in a long-term relationship, your partner understands your physical and emotional needs and so do you. That is the beauty of your relationship. Hence, if you are HIV positive, this should not impact your relationship with your partner.
To make sure that everything is smooth in your relationship which started (usually) over an HIV dating site, here is what you can do:
- Cuddles and Hugs are Harmless: So get into a habit of hugging and cuddling before you two doze off to sleep. As an HIV single/individual, you and your partner would love it.
- Say no to unprotected sex: HIV dating sites have these tip written in bold. Never get involved with your partner without using proper protection.
- Medication: If you or your partner was an HIV Single previously, you must be aware of the fact that missing a medication can be harmful for you as well your partner. So never do that. Make sure to take your medicines and all the precautions seriously.
- Antiviral therapy (ART) for HIV prevention: Take this therapy seriously if you really love your partner and no not want them to suffer in any way. All you have to do is to go to your doctor and understand the whole process. You can also read blogs about the same over HIV dating sites.
- Diet: This is a very important of your life as an HIV partner to your partner. Make sure that you take the correct diet either prescribed by your doctor or dietitian. This will help you in maintaining your stamina and health quotient.
- Physical Activity: Do something or the other to keep your body going. You an also choose meditation over any other medium to calm your mind and body.
In conclusion, it is highly recommended for you to take care of your and your partner’s health. We know that being an HIV single is difficult. However, there are platforms which can help you in getting over all your problems. How? join the community today. Get access to some amazing content with tips and blogs which might keep you on track and motivated to live a healthy life.
If you are looking for friends and people who can understand your condition, you can log on to HIV dating sites to look inside the HIV dating world.